As engineers, we struggle with using social networks to market our company. Engineers are not as in to social networking and they are adverse to anything that looks like a sale. “The five C’s of effective social network marketing” goes over some of the things that have worked for PADT and should help similar tech companies get greater value – Clear Messaging, Consistency, Content, Conciseness, and Cross Platform.
Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
- August 8, 20162016 Annual International Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium
- October 7, 2016 11:00 amInvited Talk on 3D Printing at Valley Engineering, Science & Technology Club
Need Short Term Compute Power?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Phoenix Business Journal: The five C’s of effective social network marketing
- Phoenix Business Journal: How to assemble the right product development team
- Full Color 3D Printer Road Show: First Stop a Success Including Radio Broadcast
- Press Release: Innovative Additive Manufacturing Research Project Led by PADT Approved as Part of America Makes Multi-Million Dollar Grants
- Fluid Volume Extraction for CFD